Pages

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Holiday highlight

W.A.L.T  Follow the structure of a recount to write about a holiday highlight.

Was your holiday fun? Well mine was fun.On the 16th 
January me,My Mum, My Brother, My Sister, My Nan and Anj went to bounce and beyond it was for my Nephew birthday. It was out in East Tamaki. When my Nan was driving I  keep on asking ” If we are there yet” and my Nan said” No No No”.


As soon as we arrive I was over excited. We put our delicious food on the party table. After that my Mum said” Go play kids” I went and played and my mum did not see until the lovely food was ready. Bounce and beyond  is fall of castle’s. I went on the wrecking ball.


There was a castle  that you have to climb up the stairs and go down the slide you have to jump until you get of the castle. It does not  take you  long to climb up the stairs.  I went down the slide and I was scared.


At 12:00 it was time to it our good looking food. My cousin ask me  if I could say the pery I said”No” there was to much kids. I was shy. So my cousin   sister son did. There was so much food to eat. After that it was time to play pass the passer.

My school holiday is now over. Now it is time for school. I wonder what you did in  the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.