Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

My special family member

My pretty little sister is name Maddison. She is the most funniest baby. You can never guess what she does  to the will? Well I can tell you she hits her giant  heard on the will. I care about her and  she is funny. Sometime she is naughty. But I love her no matter what . Maddiosn is as pretty  as a rose.



My mum is the most jolly mum you can ever dream of. She will always care about me because she is the best mum in the world. My caring mum is a good  cooker  she makes the best food in the world. She helps me whenever I need help she helps me because that the way she is . I will always love her to the moon and back. I am so over the moon that I have a lovely mum. My mum is as sweet as a bee honey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Waimaria,

    Your baby sister and your Mum sound really cool I think I liked to meet them one day.
    But I thought that you were supposed to write about what you planned. It's still sounds lovely.

    From Talita

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.