Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

KC use your brain

Key competencies.
Do you know what the  key competencies are? I do let me tell you what the key competencies are. The key competencies are the five steps to success at school. The five key competencies are thinking,managing yourself,relating to others,using language,symbols and texts and participating and contributing.

Thinking
I am really good at thinking. Thinking means using your brain to answer hard questions. When you get a hard questions you have to think really hard.



participating and contributing

Sometimes I am not good at participating and contributing. Because sometimes I do not want to give answer. Why you ask? Because my teacher doesn't pick me sometime and I just don't want to say anything everything.But I need to try.




Conclusion
So there you have it. Now you know what key competencies I am really super good at Thinking because I love to give answer’s. I need to work on
participating and contributing because sometimes I don’t feel like to play games with the classroom. Now you have it . Keep  on checking back on my blog  for more data about want I am stuck  on.Apr 1, 2014 9:43:15 AM.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.