Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

The 3 little pigs


Unedited

there was once a family of pigs the mother pig was very poor one day she sent her three little pigs out to find some gold

the first that went off met a man with a bundle of straw and said to him Please man give me that straw to build me a house  the man did and the little pig built a house with it

suddenly there came along a wolf and knocked at the door and said little pig little pig let me come in the pig answered no no by the hair of my chiny chin chin the wolf then answered to that then ill huff and ill puff and i’ll blow your house in
Edited

There was once a family of Pigs.  The Mother Pig was very poor one day she sent her three little Pigs out to find some gold .

The first that went off met a man with a bundle of straw.  And said to him “ Please man give me that straw to build me a house “ the man did and the little pig built a house with it.

Suddenly there came along a wolf and knocked at the door.  And said “little pig little pig let me come in “ the pig answered “no no by the hair of my chiny chin chin”.  The wolf then answered ” to that then ill huff and ill puff and i’ll blow your house in”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.