Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Happy Birthday









We went to my uncles house, because it was my cousins birthday .He had a birthday cake and on it there were ten candles. My cousin blew them out with a big puff! But they wouldn't blow out and my uncle started dancing and we said he was being silly.So we went outside and played on the bouncy castle.











We went to my uncles house in mission bay , because it was my cousins Tom birthday .I was so happy because I have not seen him in a long time.

Tom  had a birthday cake , it was a chocolate cake and on it there were ten green  candles. My cousin blew them out with a big puff! But they wouldn't blow out.

My uncle started dancing and we said he was being silly.So we went out the back  and played on the cool, yellow bouncy castle. It was so fun it was the best day ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.