Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Use my brain, use my heart i gonna be cybersmart

Use my Brain,Use my Heart , I’m gonna be cybersmart

Why  do we need to  Use my Brain,Use my Heart , I’m gonna be cybersmart? So we can do the right thing at the right time. When you finish high school you will get a really cool job.  Well keep  on reading my report about    Use my Brain,Use my Heart , I’m gonna be cybersmart.


Use my Brain
Why we should use our Brain you ask? Because it is  where your learning  comes out of which  is your Brain . When you get a mean  e-mail  you need to take a screenshot and sent it to three good people .




Use my Heart

Use your heart means when you think before you do it. You have to use your  heart because it helps you thinks and do the right thing. How you ask? Well it helps you think it makes you get better at things and some other stuff.



I’m gonna be cybersmart
Cyber means computers you have a cyber if you are a year 1 to 8.  Smart means when you think before you do. If your friend is doing something wrong and they tell you to do it, do the right thing.


Ending
Well this has come to an end about use my brain, use my heart I’m going to be cybersmart. Now you know about being cybersmart. Well done you if you are being cybersmart!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.