Camping Down The Line - 2.1.04 Part 1
WALT: Understand the text as it is read (comprehension).
1. How many people were in the car? List them: The twins
mum and dad
and the bother
2. Why do you think they were driving late at night? because then wanted to go for a ride and it was so late so they went camping. Do you think the trip was planned? no
3. Why did the family start laughing? because dad said that he was ugly.
4. How do you think the kids were feeling about the trip and why?
5. How do you know the twins thought that the tent was cool? because the twins were dancing like monkeys.
6. What is a big jack?
it is a beard roll with salad and luncheon7. What does the author mean by ‘dropped off’ in the text. It means sleep