WALT: Use clues in text to help find the answers (comprehension).
1. What does hauhake Harakeke mean?
2. How did the harakeke move to make the children feel welcome?
Because it look like it was waving at the kids
3. When was the harakeke planted? 1987
4. How does the harakeke standing tall make the children feel?
It makes they feel pound
5. Why is any left over harakeke returned to the bushes?
So other people can use it
6. Name 4 items you can make from harakeke (pages 9 and 10).Potaka,Tipare,Kete and putiputi